Sunday, August 24, 2008

A new era...

And so it seems things begin to change. Along comes a new decade in age, a new room, a new school, a new cage. I feel myself looking out in fear as the impromptu climax of my younger years begins. True and total adulthood is a door knock away and I find myself standing around, biding my time to wait. I'm not afraid of life on the other side. I just haven't got things organized. This is unfamiliar, uncharted territory yearning to be claimed and I a green and determined explorer starving to take what is to be mine.

Impatience seems to be my companion, and not just as of late, he's always been there riding in the passenger seat. I do not see the point in a "general education", it's a blatant waste of my time when I could be learning the things directly needed to do what I want. But of course we find ourselves submitted to the standard set by our forbearers and thus we stand, the revolution versus the righteous. And this is how it will be time and time again. Because our reckoning will become standard and new breakthrough will be necessary. I do believe Impatience tags along so long because of my eagerness to accomplish my desires. It seems like a quality Impatience would find itself attracted to.

As the hours pass demanding full function of my brain, disregarding any medical haze it may be suffering from, I find my eyes tired as well as my head. This is a perfect opportunity for me to rest and to leave these writings as they are. To later be added upon or forgotten completely.

No comments: